From the Restart Cookbook
- 2TBSP coconut oil
- 1lb ground lamb
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3-4 carrots, chopped
- 1 TBSP grated ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2tsp curry powder
- 1tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Melt the coconut oil in a large poit and brown the lamb meat in it.
- Remove the meat and set aside. Leave fat in bottom of pan.
- Saute the onion on medium heat until soft (about 10 min).
- Add garlic, ginger, and curry powder and continue to saute for a few minutes. Add carrots and stir to caot them with the spice mixture.
- Pour in the broth and coconut milk and bring to simmer.
- Add the meat back to pan and simmer for 30 minutes.